Monday, February 23, 2015

The Last Connoli

This is the last time I'll have to roll this quilt to add another wiggly line of stitches. Turns out I was once again over optimistic about how much more there was yet to do.

Three sets of wiggly lines to outline the triangular pieces, that is rolling and working all the way across adding lines of wiggly stitches three directions. Then three more times to subdivide them into three smaller wobbly triangles. This is where I stopped.

To make the circles and fishy flowers like at the bottom foot or so, would require six more rollings. I'm sure it would be lovely, but it would take me about 20 to 24 more hours. I think I'm really warming up to the wobbly triangles, any one of which would fit in the palm of my hand. These two show views of the top side before it had a border

 I'll get better pictures up tomorrow. As it is I'll be lucky to get this post up by 11:30 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment