Saturday, May 23, 2015

FIRST DOUBLE WIGGLE SIMPLIFIED BABY BLANKET MAILED

The Cyclocentric Double Wiggle Triangle Simplified baby blanket, to be more precise, is completed. Quilted, hand washed, and hanging to dry in the sun, seems to me to have an extra wide border. Flaws and all, I'm pleased enough with it that I've already begun plans for the next "simplified" test. It looks a little dark, it would it's still damp. I was still a little shy about this one. Even though my front to back border matching method wasn't great this time, I hope to get it eventually. It is proof of concept. I only got a few pictures of it, but there's time it stayed in the family.


I'm sure it'll be more opaque when it's dry. As it is it looks almost stained glass like from some angles.














No comments:

Post a Comment