Tuesday, December 9, 2014

If Not For Tedy-Cam

If not for Tedy-cam, they would have never known their room was haunted!
Ok, back to our roots. This one is experimental on so many levels. The picture it's drawn from is the original "electric finger paint version" (drawn on a Nexus 7 tablet, with a finger tip, in an older version of Spray Paint by Netox). This later became a neater line drawing page in "My First Hundred Teefes". Now it's in testing to become part of  Teefes quilt. If you look closely, you can see the color pic at right has a few visible ball-point pen lines ( and probably a few holes).

I'm only on the second piece and I can already tell it's going to have some challenging places. The marsh mellows were trouble in Spray Painter, which had a very limited undo. They could be fixed easily enough in this phase (and should have been). It's easy enough to change stuff. Still I like the weird little marsh mellows, and who knows if I'll stitch this anyway.                                                    










Ow, the crown installation was a little painful as well. What tha heck it's an experiment, and part of it is to find the sticky places early and adapt them, or bail.

 Once again it's a little embarrassing how long this is taking, but I like the faux quilt look. At the least I'll get an interesting looking illustration out of it. Or two if I get to the backside, remember it's still a potholder if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment