Friday, December 26, 2014

Simultaneous Release !

And then they had cocoa. Finally, pulled loose with not near the trauma of the mere 18-25 hour potholders that preceded it. The strong canvas bezel took the strain of the first pull, and held the ends of all the outer joins together. If it hadn't taken so long to assemble, it would be a shoe-in as the kick off of a multi-panel "Teefes" baby blanket. I'm definitely going to do another panel from "My First Hundred Teefes", but till I've gotten a lot faster at the stitching, I'll probably be sticking to single panel projects.









The slightly damaged holder board says, I didn't sew near as much foil to the back of this one. Even though I doubt I'll want to sew this one again this size, I'm still holding on to it for a while. It kinda reminds me of Han Solo (carbonited Han).   






Hanging there on the back of my chair, the recently freed hotel ghosts sip their cocoa, mocking me. Live it up fellas, you haven't escaped the needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment