Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cairo Cover For Snub Square Antiprism Pillow (Single Wiggle)

While bringing Pillowhedra up to date I saw the single wiggle snub square antiprism, and immediately wondered how it would relate to the Cairo pattern. Since I still had the model (a pre-wiggle version), I put a pencil dot in the center of each face and laced it up correctly to see if it was consistent.








 It worked well enough. I automatically pictured it with the colors and textures of the Cairo/snub square baby blanket that worked so well just recently. Although with it's row of non-regulation, hexi-looking pentagons around thewaist. It really does look a lot like a turtle shell. With project ideas piling up, I'm not sure which way I'll jump, but it's nice to have so many toys to choose from. This pattern looks so cool wrapped around a shape, especially this one. This feels like one of a pair, or perhaps a trio of pillows (or whatever). One thing's for sure, it's gonna be challenging to do something else thinking about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment