Thursday, December 11, 2014

If Not For, Till Then

Poking the fabric, yes? Picky and slow enough to be a little embarassing, if it didn't look so cool. As I continue to fill it in I also continue to edit the picture. Just three shades of white and some black and its done, at least till the stitches begin.









Now the colors are placed. I haven't sewn several of these fabrics before. To tell the truth I'm not sure that I want to stitch it and make a backside for this pot holder.




It's colorful, finished looking, and may get ruined when I begin the catch-stitch and sew it all together for real. It would be really easy to Sum it up, hold what I've got  and get a frame. But no! Till then, it's the coolest page for "My First Hundred Teefes" so far. Sew, if I wasn't so tired I'd jump it tonight. I really want to see a quilt that includes this panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment