Monday, November 10, 2014

CAIRO, QUILTED FLEECE BABY BLANKET 4th post, asembly test


Ah, I'm shrinking! Somebody's not crossing their fingers. The top picture shows the bottom 4 pieces, all but the right edge piece, with their right edge trimmed of flush with the framed center area. Fitted together they were expected to be 28 inches wide. As you may have noticed the plan area bound by the fine line is 27 inches. Ouch, now even though the proportions look good till I finish putting the rest of it together I must say I'm a little disappointed. Looks like another late night. I really wanna Know if it's just a little shrunk, or warped.

Alright, We're shrunk a bit but not warped, and it only took till 4:30 am to find out for sure. I downloaded these pieces from the web and clipped and asembled them (laid up to measure not glued tonight eh). Woo-hoo! Ganight already.

No comments:

Post a Comment